Thursday, September 27, 2007

I get so bad about posting here! I've been very busy with work, then last week I had a bad cold....

The animals are doing well, I did take the guinea pigs to the state fair, and got three best of breeds, and one best opposite. It's not hard when nobody else enters those breeds... There is a show this weekend at the San Benito county fair, we'll see what happens there.

I'm planning on getting back to dyeing yarn soon! The Sacramento Center For the Textile Arts sale is the 10th and 11th of November, and I need stuff for the show. I am hoping to have some needlefelted stuff and some handwoven scarves available too. We'll see how much time I have. I have finished a few knitted items since the last post, maybe I'll get pictures taken someday, and I'll get them up here.

No comments: