Friday, October 26, 2007

Olives and Socks....

Okay, so I went to my brother's house and picked olives this past weekend- I've now got 7 pints of pickled olives on my counter, as well as a quart in the fridge. I hope that they're all edible, the ones I've eaten so far were YUMMY!

I also finished a pair of socks I started a while ago.
Dragonfly socks


They're a pair of the Dragonfly socks pattern that I have for free on my website. I started them MONTHS ago, to test knit the pattern, I finally finished the second sock on Sunday. I wore them yesterday for "crazy sock day" at school, but the kids were disappointed that my socks matched each other...

When I finished those socks, I cast on some handspun BFL yarn in a jaywalker pattern. It's already been frogged and another pattern that better suits the yarn started with it- but here's a picture of the original attempt.
Denim handspun BFL sock

I'm taking Archemedes and his sister to a show on Sunday, let's hope that they do well!

No comments: